Young Driver Experience
Thinking about learning to drive but not sure where to start?
Book online now for our FREE Young Driver Experience
For people with physical or learning disabilities, their families and friends
The day includes:
• How to improve your chances of being a better driver.
• Tips to pass the theory & hazard test – first time.
• How to be successful when taking the driving test.
• Advice on financing for your brand new adapted car.
• See our vast range of cars (manual, automatic and various adaptations)
• Learn about driving cars with hands only or from a wheelchair.
• The true implication of speeding.
• Why drinking and drugs with driving doesn’t mix.
• Details of driving lessons, assessments and discounts.
• Raffle for a Free one hour driving lesson voucher (date and time to be arranged).
• Free refreshments.
Claim a voucher for a FREE one hour driving lesson at the QEF Mobility Centre
2 Hot Sessions available
10:00am or 2:00pm
For more information please call 020 8770 1151 or email marion.d’email@example.com
Places will fill up quickly so please book now to secure your place
Duration: 2 hours
Location: QEF Mobility Services, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 4NR
When: 7 June 2012